Being a caregiver is both a demanding and challenging task, one in which it’s easy to neglect your own health and wellbeing because your main focus is your loved one’s needs. Caregivers need to take time for themselves to relieve stress and prevent burnout.
At Silver Maples we provide a safe, pleasant atmosphere for your loved one to be cared for while you’re away or need a break. Our Respite Care Program is designed to provide relief by extending the same high quality care and services enjoyed by our permanent residents, but on a short-term basis. Caregivers can take a vacation or enjoy a few days away and have peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved one is in good hands.
Please see Resident Guidelines Tier Sheet (PDF file) for a general guideline of the type of care that is provided in each of our tier levels. The tier level of care your loved one requires is determined by our Assisted Living Director based on the resident’s physician assessment.
- Fully furnished, private apartment (including telephone and cable television)
- Three (3) nutritious meals every day served in the Arbor Dining Room or Courtyard Cafe (Multiple entree choices per meal)
- 4 levels of assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management at ALL levels
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Daily bed making
- Well-balanced and dynamic event and activity programming, coordinated by a full time, certified Life Enrichment Director and staff
- Pendant style, 24-hour in-house call system
- Grab bars (per resident specific needs)
- Wide door ways
- Wander management system