Silver Maples offers individuals short-term stays in The Meadows. Short stays are often arranged following a recent hospitalization or stay in a rehabilitation facility, or are a great option for primary caregivers that need a break. It’s also a wonderful way for families to experience all that The Meadows has to offer for a future move, if that is desired. Short stays can range from a week to several months.
“The place just stole my heart.”
See Resident Guidelines Tier Sheet (PDF file) for a general guideline of the type of care that is provided in each of our tier levels. The tier level of care is determined by our Assisted Living Director based on the resident’s physician assessment.
- Fully furnished, private apartment (including telephone and cable television)
- Three (3) nutritious meals every day served in the Arbor Dining Room or Courtyard Cafe (Multiple entree choices per meal)
- 4 levels of assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management at ALL levels
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Daily bed making
- Well-balanced and dynamic event and activity programming, coordinated by a full time, certified Life Enrichment Director and staff
- Pendant style, 24-hour in-house call system
- Grab bars (per resident specific needs)
- Wide door ways
- Wander management system