Career Opportunities at Silver Maples
Silver Maples of Chelsea is a warm, comfortable place to call home. This is true for the residents who live in our community, but also for the employees who assist in making this a great place to work. At Silver Maples, employees have the unique opportunity to work in the homes of those they are serving. You build relationships with your co-workers, but also long lasting relationships with residents as you assist in making life as comfortable and convenient as possible.
If you’re a dependable, caring and compassionate individual who enjoys working with the senior population then we’d like to hear from you. Feel free to fill out the following Employment Application and fax or email it to JoAnne Reynolds, Human Resources Director – contact info. is listed below. You’re also welcome to stop in to complete the application in person.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – Searching for great new team members!!
- We are looking for a Full Time Staff Accountant who is an experienced accounting professional that will be the main finance support staff on the Silver Maples campus for both residents and staff of the community. They are responsible for accounts payable function, monthly billing, and to serve as a resource to the Executive Director/CEO and Department Directors to effectively manage the overall department budgets to help identify financial areas which may need attention.
- We are looking for a Full Time Maintenance Technician who has experience in electrical, plumbing, painting and other basic maintenance job functions. This position will also require experience with basic computer knowledge and skills. All candidates must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen. This position requires dependable staff who can work as a self-starter and work independently but also in a team setting when necessary.
- We are looking for Full and Part- Time Cooks who have experience in food prep or as a line cook. Must be able to follow recipes/menus and prepare food in a safe and sanitary manner. As with most cook positions at Silver Maples, working weekends is a requirement as we serve our residents and family members 7-days a week. Seeking a high energy team player with a positive attitude!
- Resident Care Associates: Shifts available AM’s, PM’s and Midnights
Please contact JoAnne Reynolds for additional information email@example.com or 734-475-4111.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES MAY BE OPEN:
- Resident Care Associates (*CNA license is beneficial, but not required)
- Wait Staff
- Building Maintenance
Other Departments (part-time or on-call)
Silver Maples of Chelsea is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disabilities.
Contact Us to Learn More
For more information on careers at Silver Maples, contact:
Director of Human Resources
PH: (734) 475-4111 ext. 215 FAX: (734) 433-9460