Volunteer at Silver Maples!
If you’ve got the time to volunteer, we have the opportunity! Silver Maples is always looking for volunteers who enjoy working with seniors. The schedule is flexible and the opportunities vary.
Here’s a list of some of the activities on which you could assist:
- Calling Bingo
- Visiting with residents to read, play cards, record life stories, work jigsaw puzzles
- Decorating and helping with parties such as the Christmas Gala, the Haunted Halloween Hoedown, and International Night
- Coming along on outings such as picnics and shopping trips
- Helping with the Community Garage Sale
- Lead or assist with art and craft projects
- Substitute teaching exercise class
- Go for a walk with residents
If you have an idea, let us know. We can talk about it. If you would like to have a set schedule, we can work that out. Or, if you prefer to come on your own schedule, that will work, too!
Contact us to learn more
For more information on volunteering at Silver Maples, contact:
734.475.4111, ext. 219