Assisted Living Apartments
Located in our main building, the Meadows Apartments are ideal for individuals and couples alike who value the independence of home and the convenience that on-site licensed* care has to offer. Our all-inclusive support provides assistance you need and the independence you desire with amenities and activities just steps away. Our goal is to keep you engaged and connected.
*The Meadows at Silver Maples is licensed through the State of Michigan as a Home for the Aged.
Assisted Living Style Options
Please see Resident Tier Level Guidelines (PDF file) for a general guideline of the type of care that is provided in each of our tier levels.
- Private apartments range from 400 to 812 sq. ft.
- Studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments are available
- Mini-blind window treatments for privacy
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette including refrigerator, freezer, microwave and sink
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Pendant style, 24-hr. in house call system
- Grab bars (per resident specific needs)
- Wide doorways
- Three (3) nutritious meals every day, served in multiple dining venues
- 4 levels of assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- Daily bed making
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities included (except telephone & cable television)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Maintenance services inside and out
- Free local transportation, including personal appointments and special event excursions
- Well-balanced and dynamic event and activity programming
- Free membership to the Chelsea Wellness Center
Ready to find out more? Connect with us!
If you have questions or would like to schedule a tour, we'd love to hear from you.