Short Stays Program
Respite Care at The Meadows
Silver Maples offers short term respite stays in the Meadows, our assisted living residence. Respite care is a great option for individuals who need some day-to-day support, and seek the social engagement and activities a retirement community has to offer. At Silver Maples, our respite care stays can range from a week to several months and are ideal for:
- Primary caregivers who are traveling or need a break
- Families who would like to try the community for a future move
- Individuals after a recent hospitalization or stay in a rehabilitation facility
Interested in respite care with Silver Maples? See our Resident Care Tier Levels (PDF file) for a general guideline of the type of care that is provided in each of our tier levels. The tier level of care is determined by our Assisted Living Director based on the resident's physician's assessment.
Our respite care program and services include:
- Fully furnished, private apartment (including telephone and cable service)
- Three (3) nutritious meals every day served in multiple dining venues
- (4) levels of assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Daily bed making
- Well-balanced and dynamic event and activity programming
As part of our assisted living community, our respite care residents can expect the following safety features when they stay with us:
- Pendant style, 24-hour in-house call system
- Grab bars (per resident specific needs)
- Wide door ways
Ready to find out more? Connect with us!
If you have questions or would like to schedule a tour, we'd love to hear from you.