Make A Donation
Silver Maples of Chelsea is a 501(c)(3) organization as determined by the IRS. Any gift of bequest of cash, securities, or other property is tax-deductible as allowed by the IRS.
Anyone wishing to make a donation to Silver Maples of Chelsea may choose to allocate their contribution to any of the following areas:
- Resident Enrichment – library, activities/programs, art replacement, facility equipment, grounds/gardens, or other areas of enrichment
- Charitable Assistance Fund – financial assistance for residents whose assets are nearing exhaustion
- Adult Day Services
- Silver Maples Employee Educational Fund
- Other (where most needed)
- Gift in Memory or Honor of – Please indicate if your gift is in memory of someone and we will promptly send an acknowledgement to the person or persons you indicate.
A Personal Story
Some residents have elected to leave a financial gift such as Joseph S. Jacobs who was a long-time resident of Silver Maples. Joe and his wife Mattie, deeply touched by the care and dedication of the employees at Silver Maples, made a provision in his trust to endow a scholarship fund for these extraordinary staff members. When he passed away in 2008, his daughters established the Silver Maples Educational Fund according to his wishes. Scholarship awards of $1,400 to each of three Silver Maples employees have been awarded in 2008 and 2009. These annual awards are for full or part-time staff attending a 2 or 4-year college.
Silver Maples of Chelsea can accept online donations made through Guidestar.org, one of the most respected sources of online information and support for nonprofit organizations. To make a donation to Silver Maples, please click the “Donate Online” button.
We accept online donations via guidestar.org. After completing your transaction, use your browsers ‘Back’ button to return to this page.
Visit the GuideStar.org website FAQs to learn more about making online donations.
Donate by Mail or In Person
We are happy to accept checks made payable to Silver Maples of Chelsea, and mailed to:
Silver Maples of Chelsea
100 Silver Maples Dr.
Chelsea, MI 48118
If you have questions about donations, please contact:
Corporate Development & HR Director
(734) 475-4111, ext. 215