Assisted Living Apartments near Ann Arbor, Michigan
Looking for quality assisted living near you? Located in our main building, The Meadows offers assisted living apartments for couples and individuals who value the independence of home and the convenience that on-site licensed* care has to offer. Our all-inclusive assisted living care provides the support you need and the independence you desire with amenities and activities just steps away. Our goal is to keep you engaged and connected.
*The Meadows at Silver Maples is licensed through the State of Michigan as a Home for the Aged.
Assisted Living Apartment Options
Your lifestyle and health are unique; your assisted living care should be too. That’s why we offer different assisted living apartment styles and several tier levels of care to meet your individual needs. The Resident Tier Level Guidelines (PDF file) provides a general description of support provided in each tier level of care. Our Assisted Living Director and Clinical Coordinator work with you, your physician and family to determine the right level of support that’s needed to ensure independence, safety and a positive aging experience. Whether you’re interested in assisted living apartments for couples or individuals, Silver Maples of Chelsea offers a small-town charm with the senior living amenities of the big city.
Our assisted living apartments include:
- Quaint floor plans that range from 400 to 812 sq. ft.
- Studio, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom assisted living apartments available
- Mini-blind window treatments for privacy
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Kitchenette including refrigerator, freezer, microwave and sink
- Private bathroom with walk-in shower
- Pendant style, 24-hr. in house call system
- Grab bars (per resident specific needs)
- Wide doorways
As a resident living in our assisted living community, you'll receive the following amenities:
- Three (3) nutritious meals every day, served in multiple dining venues
- 4 levels of assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- Daily bed making
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- All utilities included (except telephone & cable television)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Maintenance services inside and out
- Free local transportation, including personal appointments and special event excursions
- Well-balanced and dynamic event and activity programming
- Free Wifi
- Free membership to the Chelsea Wellness Center
Assisted living is designed for aging adults who need assistance with daily activities. If you are looking to minimize daily responsibilities, such as housekeeping and preparing meals, our independent living options are the right one for you. Explore how our independent living lifestyle sets us apart from other 55+ communities near Ann Arbor, MI.