Respite Care Services
Short-Term Stays at The Meadows
Silver Maples offers short-term respite care services at The Meadows, our assisted living residence. Respite care is a great option for individuals who need some day-to-day support and seek the social engagement and activities a retirement community has to offer.
Who Respite Care is Designed For
As rewarding as caregiving is, it can also be emotionally and physically challenging. Sometimes, you just need a break. Or maybe you have work obligations, a vacation coming up, or other daily responsibilities that make it difficult to provide the care your loved one needs. We’re here to help provide short term support through our respite care services.
At Silver Maples, a short-term respite stay can range from a week to several months and are ideal for:
- Primary caregivers who are traveling or need a break
- Families who would like to try the community for a future move
- Individuals after a recent hospitalization or stay in a rehabilitation facility
Levels of Respite Care Services at Silver Maples
To provide the very best care to your loved one, our respite care services are split into multiple tiers. The Resident Care Tier Levels (PDF file) provides a general description of support provided in each tier level of respite care. Our Assisted Living Director and Clinical Coordinator work with you, your physician and family to determine the right level of support that’s needed to ensure independence, safety and a positive experience during their short stay.
Our respite care program and services include:
- Fully furnished, studio style apartment (including telephone and cable service)
- Three (3) nutritious meals every day served in multiple dining venues
- (4) levels of assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Daily bed making
- Well-balanced and dynamic event and activity programming
- Free Wifi
As part of our assisted living community, our respite care residents can expect the following safety features when they stay with us:
- Pendant style, 24-hour in-house call system
- Grab bars (per resident specific needs)
- Wide door ways
Ready to find out more? Connect with us!
If you have questions about respite stays or would like to schedule a tour, we'd love to hear from you. Discover how the respite care services at Silver Maples can help your family thrive today.