Short Stays Program
Silver Maples staff are committed to making your loved one feel welcome, relaxed, comfortable, and safe while you’re away.
Respite Care at The Meadows
Silver Maples offers short-term respite stays in The Meadows, our assisted living residence. Respite stays are often arranged following a recent hospitalization or stay in a rehabilitation facility, or are a great option for primary caregivers who need a break. It’s also a wonderful way for families to experience first-hand all that The Meadows has to offer for a future move, if that is desired. Respite stays can range from a week to several months.
See Resident Care Tier Levels (PDF file) for a general guideline of the type of care that is provided in each of our tier levels. The tier level of care is determined by our Assisted Living Director based on the resident’s physician’s assessment.
- Fully furnished, private apartment (including telephone and cable television)
- Three (3) nutritious meals every day served in the Arbor Dining Room or Courtyard Cafe (Multiple entree choices per meal)
- (4) levels of assistance with activities of daily living, including medication management at ALL levels
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- Daily bed making
- Well-balanced and dynamic event and activity programming, coordinated by a full time, certified Wellness Director and staff
- Pendant style, 24-hour in-house call system
- Grab bars (per resident specific needs)
- Wide door ways